Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The First Hurdle

I did really well from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. but the real challenge came when I went to a presentation that my friend was doing in a town about 1-1/2 hours away. Since it was supper time they were providing the meal. Last time it was cold cut sandwiches. I figured I knew what I could eat with that. When I got there they had brought in dinner from Cabo Bob's. Can you guess? Mexican!!! I knew I should have stopped along the way, but my need to feel included in what everyone else is doing outweighed my common sense. So what did I eat? A quesadilla and 5 tortilla chips. Not ideal, but at least I got to drink plenty of water. My greatest feat of all was NOT adding sour cream to the meal.

I started tracking my food yesterday and found that I consumed 1228 calories or so. I had to guess on the quesadilla. Not bad for not thinking ahead, or rather, thinking ahead, but not listening to myself.

I got in only 3-4 cups of water yesterday and no true exercise. That is what I need to work on.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should pat yourself on the back Annemarie, that first hurdle was quite a big one.
    Sending you heaps of love and light my friend.
    Peg xxxxx

    ReplyDelete